About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 14 July 2014

WOW Fridayz

My parents weren't home and I was feeling so damn yolo and thnx to Uyens extra convincing, I decided to sneak out to go to the infamous club wow fridays HAHAH. I must admit one of the reasons why I went was because I wanted to surprise Dom since he's surprised me on multiple occasions. So I trained to Southern Cross and met up with uyenigz. We then walked to Crown and chilled around the bottom level gambling place to kill time since we were early. We decided to line up and the line wasn't as bad as blurple but it still took pretty long.

These 2 guys asked if they could line up with us because of gender ratios, so in return for letting them we got 2 free shots!!1!!1!!!! ^__^ Hahahaha it wasn't long before mum called and she sounded pretty angry but I told a little lie saying I was at Uyens house. After talking to her we decided to just enjoy the hour or so that we had left at da clubbb. We took tequila shots and on our way to the bar we bumped into pat and dom and his face when he saw me just made sneaking out worth it!

The music wasn't as good as Blurple but there was good vibes and it would've been better if we were able to stay for longer!! I took a cab home and it only ended up being 40 dollars which I was so thankful for bc I'm a povo bitch rn.



No comments:

Post a Comment