About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 8 July 2014

#Needs

  1. Baily Nelson prescription glasses
  2. Earphones
  3. White or wooden chair 
  4. Bed sheets 
  5. Pillows
  6. Flat shoes
  7. New makeup (a good non waterproof mascara, liquid foundation and powder, bronzer, nude lipliner, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner pencil). For the foundation I'm thinking of splurging on the Nars sheer glow or maybe a mac foundation but idk?!!??! Give me suggestions please. I'm after something that will even out my skin tone bc I get redness on my cheeks, but also not be cakey and makes my skin look gud in photoz.
  8. A yummy smelling body butter
  9. Face moisturiser, toner and serum. (give me suggestions for these as well xoxox)
  10. Sneakers (adidas ZX flux, all black new balance 574's or the nike theas)
  11. Word for mac
  12. A cool case for ma mac 
  13. Backpack for next sem
  14. New carpet/rug for my room
  15. Will Atkinson, Ultraglow, Hardwell and Stereo tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment