About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 15 July 2014

My week (beware this is a very draining post)

Sunday
  • Uyen Lil and Jade came over last minute
  • We made nachos without an oven and managed to demolish it
  • We drank moscato <3 <3 <3
  • We gossiped 
  • We bounced (or at least attempted to hahahahahha)
  • I tried sorting out my fucked up timetable but failed
  • And thats all that I remember 


Monday
  • Went to highpoint with Julia to do some shopping
  • We spent ages in Target for some reason
  • Target actually has nice products, I bought some decent priced basics and a revlon lippy
  • Bought a pair of booties from Topshop and 2 playsuits
  • Then we bought a bubble cup bc i was craving it
  • And I always find it weird when u see ppl that you've stalked on ig irl 

Tuesday
  • It was bake day at Lilys so we came over to cook food
  • I was running late so by the time I had arrived all the food had already been prepped lmao
  • So I offered to do dishes and season the sweet potato chips!
  • Everything was so damn delicious, we had shephards pie, salad, salted caramel macarons, green tea cheesecake and sausage rolls *drools
  • We then had our rave sesh to work off the muffin top from all the food
  • Jeff and Lil had to leave for their date so Uyen and I had nothing to do which resulted to us going to Kmart to do some shopping. I'm so happy that we went because I finally was able to buy a white quilt cover set, mocha coloured bed sheets and new pillows!!!!!! I'm so weird but there's nothing more satisfying than new bedding hehehe
  • We then went to my house to set up all the bed sheets. Now all I need is new carpet and a white chair and my room will pretty much be complete ^_^



Wednesday
  • Can't remember what I did, I'm pretty sure I just lay in bed all day watching OITNB (separate appreciation post coming later)
Thursday
  • It was an RMUG catchup day and I was late (again) Hahahaha
  • We ate yumcha at around 3 and the food was average, the chicken feet was atrocious tho so we played games where the loser had to eat it. I was the loser :(
  • Afterwards we went to Emporium to check out the new Magnum place but I think it's quite overrated and not worth the price (8 dollars for one fkn ice cream???!!??!)
  • I had high hopes for the new Victorias Secret and I expected the store to be way bigger than what it was. I really like the range of body mists and lotions that they have since they smell so  so good. Ended up buying a pure seduction perfume and a mango temptation body lotion. (I rly wanted the mists but they had sold out *cries)
  • Afterwards we did some shopping at H&M and then had a retarded/lovely train ride home with Lil n Thaobao 




autistic bao


Friday
  • Ordered pizza with Julia and the quality was pretty shit. The pizza we had ordered was tiny and totally not worth the 17 dollars but Dominos made it up with their heavenly brownies omg just thinking about them gives me cravings
Saturday
  • Left the house around 7:30 for Anthonys 21st and I regret wearing what I wore because it was really cold and I didn't know it was going to be an outdoors party
  • Smirnoff is disgusting but I still forced myself to drink it bc i wanted to have da goot tymmm
  • Raved and what not, and it started to peak when Robert parked his car close to the garage so he could pump the music
  • We then went inside and continued partying in his sisters room
  • It was so nice just having fun without any worries because next sem for uni is srsly going to stress me out so bad

pinging

clear


 

i love these pjs so fkn much

Sunday
  • As usual our last minute plans always happen to be on a Sunday???
  • Uyen Lil and I went for kebabs and I will bring myself to buy a kebab next time so I can lose my kebab-ginity 
  • And so for dessert we went to Desserts by Night and I ordered the berry granita with green tea ice cream which was so refreshing and anything with green tea is a win for me!!
  • We kbed there for a while and gossiped, and then went back to my house and kbed some more lel


Monday
  • Julia and I got picked up by Thaobao and we headed to the netball place
  • I was quite apprehensive before the game because I hadn't played netball in a year and I hadn't practiced my shooting (since I mainly play shooter)
  • Everyone looked old and very tall and very big
  • Basically we got thrashed, the score was around 30-4 but I'm just happy that I was able to get some goals 
  • We went to maccas afterwards and its kind of scary how easy I can down 10 nuggets now (i used to struggle with just the 6 pack nuggets)
  • I'm looking forward to our future games and versing the other asian teams!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment