About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 3 July 2014

Brunch

Yesterday I met up with the primary school gals Cass Trish and Rafina at Top Paddock. We'd made a booking at 1pm (highly recommend you book first since it's so packed), and we ordered 3 hotcakes and Cass got the eggs benedict. We caught up while waiting for the food to come out, it took longer than expected-around 45 mins. But when the food eventually came out we were all pretty hungry and so demolished it. The hotcake was so so good. Crispy and golden on the outside yet fluffy and moist on the inside. There were blueberries and chunks of ricotta cheese embedded within the hotcake and it was sweet but the tartness of the fresh berries on top cut through the sweetness. There was also a nice creaminess from the quenelle of butter. The only bad thing about it was that it was too filling so I wasn't able to finish the whole cake!

We headed to my old optometrist on Vic St. so I could buy contact lenses and then we went to Bardot factory outlet. I hand't been in such a long time and the clothes there were average. I did buy a really nice top though for only 10 dollars. Then I trained to mc where I bought my fave makeup remover eva (the brightening rice water makeup remover from the face shop), a strapless bra and a charging cord for my phone because it was literally on 1%.

Spontaneously went to Valeries which ended up being a good idea because I was able to charge my phone for a bit at her house. We then trained back into the city and trammed and walked to Donninis on Lygon. We were an hour late so I didn't get any food and also bc i wasn't that hungry. I soon became peckish after leaving the restaurant so I bought sweet potato chips at Grilld (so yum), and then we went to Brunettis to get gelato. And after seeing Mels boyf drive a motorbike I'm really considering getting a motorbike license because appaz u can drive on it by yourself while still on ur L's??!!??!

ugly



yes I'm holding a bra #ootd

No comments:

Post a Comment