About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 1 July 2014

blue+purple


  • Picked up marykimanesyeah from albion station then mum drove us to uyens. The drive was actually rly good and easy to get to (btw uyen ur house is a fkn mansion adopt me pls)
  • I quickly got changed and did finishing touches on my makeup. We then started drinking and getting tipsy HAHAH and took a lot of pre blurple selfies.
  • The cab ride to crown was literally so cray, I cang even.
  • Then we hung around the Maccas at crown and went to the toilet several times. The lining up process took too damn long but luckily I bumped into Lanna and Bec and we caught up on a lot.
  • Mk had to leave early and Dina and Cathy also didn't make it into the club but da party still went on and it was so fun!!!!!!
  • We were in the bamboo arena at first (which played bangers?!!??) but then Dom came and told us to come to the blurple arena. Lost Uyen on the way there so it was basically the Lesbos and our men.
  • Scored a free tequila shot Hahhahahahaaha
  • I chose the most uncomfortable outfit to wear possible. A boob tube, heels and the tightest effing leather skirt that made it so hard to dance properly in. 
  • Left at 5 and then cabbed it back to Uyens. Ended up sleeping at 7am holy shit. Prepare urselves for some ratchet pics!!!!!!

    I'm very srs 


    #sober

    Mk sitting on a bin

    mgc2k13

    my faves

No comments:

Post a Comment