About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 14 June 2011

continued on..

After the stressful Friday, I went home and then stayed home.LOL and I watched this intense as Chinese drama with ze family. We finished the drama and I was very happy because the evil guy died. I did no studying that night. On Saturday I went to this family friends house to help her make food for her restaurant which was opening the following day. It was pree exciting peeling carrots and horse radishes.. W0t 0f !T?? then i went to a party afterwards and I got to spend some sexual bonding time with thao and some other girlies and their cat. And omg such good fucking timing because recently my favourite mascara and eyeliner went missing and i was too cheap to buy new ones but luckily thao bought a NARS liquid eyeliner and some makeup brushes that are the softest shit EVARRR and also a fucking mac blush form Vietnam :) I actually love find this girl alright.... I did no studying on saturday night. THEN sunday was the grand opening of this shopping center in footscray which was where my family friends restaurant was opening. And omg it was fucking hecticcc, I swear the whole asian community was pushing and shoving trying to get in. I went into the restaurant and ordered some prawn spring rolls, then walked around to try find something exciting or anyone exciting ;) But there was nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment