About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 14 June 2011

whoah

I have not been on blogspot for AGEEEEEESSSSSS. Maybe because of exams and me having to to study instead of being on the internet.. Speaking of exams, I had two last Friday which were my Psychology 1/2 and my Geography exam. And omg my psychology one was so fucking intense. I walk into the room and they have rows of singular desks WITH THE EXAM PAPER ALREADY ON THE TABLE. OMG. And they gave us 15 minutes of reading time, and me being the smart person that I am, got my pencil and started writing and then realised i wasnt allowed to do this. LOL and so today I found out my score which was a B. I'm pretty happy with that score but I'm not planning to tell my parents ANY of my scores because they might beat me up with a butchers knife and send me off to china to work in a factory for 2 dollars a day. Anyways, I also got my Geo score back and i got 81% which I extremely happy about because I hadn't studied for that one since I'd been studying for my fucking Psych.

No comments:

Post a Comment