About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 14 June 2011

continued even more on...

After leaving the shopping center, I went back to Hangs house for a party and ate allot of junk food and watched A Frozen Flower, which by far is one of the most twisted/romantic/sexual/beautiful/dramatic/gross movies I have ever watched. It would've been better and less awkward without all the sex scenes... So that night I also did no studying. LOL then on Monday I woke up at 2pm and watched The Man From Nowhere with Woo Bin <3 <3 and i finally decided to stop procrastinating and do some work. So i wrote up by double sided A4 cheat sheets for my maths exam and I managed not to do any studying for Chem :( I had my maths one today which i did not finish in time so the teacher gave me time to finish it off in at recess, Hopefully I get a good score so I can show it to my parents for them to be proud :') And I only did the multiple choice section for chemistry because the teacher came like half an hour late so I'm going to be finishing it off tomorrow. Which reminds me that maybe I should start studying for Chem.. Have I mentioned that I hate chem with a passion?

No comments:

Post a Comment