About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 8 January 2015

Sunday 4th Dec
Ran some errands and did a bit of shopping with Julia. We went to Woolies and luckily her friend was working, so what was supposed to be a $30+ shopping trip ended up only costing $8!!!!!! (thnx khoi). Also went to Chemist Warehouse and I bought new skincare and the photo ready powder which I've been meaning to get for ageeesss. We then went into the city and I bought my very first pair of sneakers which aren't black, was such a bargain as well!!! Also bought pale pink Joni jeans from Topshop which were on sale as well. Ffs all these sales are making me broke. We ate at kitchen workshop in Emporium and the udon noodles were such a disappointment. The broth was so fkn bland and lacked flavour. 



Monday 5th Dec
Had my first official shift at Sumosalads and I loved it!!!! I'm not looking forward to the earlier 7am starts tho :( Afterwards I went home and then lilfrey drove us into the city. We went to the doctors and then did a little bit of shopping. I rly rly RLY need to get my hands on the black topshop cigarette pants omg. Then we headed to Rooftop bar and it was so packed but I loved the vibes and the weather was perfect. I ordered the BBQ bacon burger and it was probably the best burger I've ever eaten. Soon much better than fathers office burgers. And cheaper as well!!!







Tuesday 6th Dec
Went to work and basically spent the whole day alone bc my sisters in Queensland and my parents went out. 

Wednesday 7th Dec
Lilfrey picked me up and we went to Vic Gardens. Everyone was undecided about where to eat so we just left to go to Chelsea beach. The weather was disgusting in Richmond, it was humid and hot but pouring down with rain. Luckily it wasn't raining on the beach, it was actually rly rly hot when we got to Chelsea. Its probably one of the best beaches I've been to in Melb, the water was so nice and clear. Met up with #Duyen and we sunbaked and blasted hardstyle on Jeffs speakers. Ppl complained but we didn't give a shit and they ended up moving spots lulz. 
Random person: Can you turn your music down we're trying to sleep
Jeff: No one goes to the beach to sleep
AHAHAHHAHAHA 
We went to mums afterwards and it was such a good feast. Could only finish half of the mums pack tho. 







lilymaymac is dat u 

No comments:

Post a Comment