About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 8 January 2015

lil skincare haul ^___^


Garnier micellar cleansing water: This is my fave product out of the haul and I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner. It was only $7 (on sale) but will last for ages since its 400ml. I put some on a cotton pad and it takes off all my face makeup and lipstick really well!!! Although, I still do like using my Loreal makeup remover for my eye makeup because it takes off my waterproof mascara more easily. Everyone needs this cleanser in their lives!!!

Toni and Guy dry shampoo and sea salt spray: The salt spray definitely adds texture into the hair, making my flat hair more volumised and easier to style! And the dry shampoo is really effective in removing any oil from second day hair. Other sea salt sprays I've tried have had a really heavy and strong scent but I love these toni and guy products since they have a really pleasant scent.

Avene thermal spring water: This spray has been a long time favourite of mine. It can set your makeup or you can just use it during the warmer weather to feel more refreshed and to soothe the skin. It's also good when travelling, especially on the plane when your skin gets really dry. I basically used this all the time while I was in Vietnam.

Grace Cole tea tree and witch hazel scrub and moisturiser: I needed a new exfoliator and moisturiser bc I've run out for a long time. I decided to pick these up because I've heard tea tree and witch hazel is rly good for your skin??!!!! This brand is from England and what made me buy it was that it was against animal testing and is also paraben free! So far I'm really enjoying the scrub, the fine beads makes it feel like I'm getting deep into the skin, and the moisturiser absorbs fast and doesn't leave ur skin feeling greasy. 

(my attempt of being a beauty blog ahahhahahahha ffs) 

No comments:

Post a Comment