About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 26 January 2015

Friday 23rd Jan
Met up with Uyenigz and Lilderpz in Emporium and we shopped around for a bit before going to Andys apartment on Degraves St. I'm legit so fkn jealous of his apartment, the interior was so nice (wish I took more photos). Made me want to move out sooner alulz. After chilling there for a bit we walked to the bbq in Chinatown and had dinner there. It was ok, I got full really quickly and felt like I was third wheeling even tho I wasn't???!??!? Had dessert at Red Silks and that was such a big mistake. All the things we had ordered were shit, except for the lychee drink. We walked again back to the apartment, and then to Andys car where he kindly offered to drive us all home. It was a good and spontaneous night filled with many laughs!!! 






Saturday 24th Jan 
Trammed it to melb uni (ew) bc thats where Lanna had parked her car. Then she drove us to bamboo and we found parking legit right in front of the club. Were lucky once again because Lanna knew the owner of Bamboo so we walked straight to the front and also didn't need to pay for entry (felt like the biggest boss ass bitch). It was so packed but the vibes were so good. Music was pretty good as well and some random white guy shouted us abc shots (we legit ran away straight after taking the shot omfg). The owner of bamboo also shouted us shots. Basically it was a lucky night in general and I'm so glad I came out and celebrated my first n last bamboo!!! So sad we had to leave early tho cause Lanna had werk :( 




No comments:

Post a Comment