About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 1 December 2014

STEREO THIS WEEK!!!!@@!@@!@!@!

Tuesday 25th November
Visited Cindy and dropped off her stereo ticket and heels for Zhangs wedding. I still feel bad that I'm not going to the wedding but oh wells. Remember being angry n mked hahahahha. Then went to Richmond to shop around on Bridge Rd, which has gotten pretty shit tbh. Met up with Julia at Flinders and then we trammed it back to Mgc. I'm so glad that Julia's school captain because we got invited to the "vip" room before her presentation night which had all this fancy finger food, and I was so hungry since I hadn't eaten anything all day, so legit ended up stuffing my face (subtly). Presentation night was and will always be boring af, but it was nice to be back at mgc and see all the teachers and students.

Wednesday 26th November
Unexpectedly got a call that a flat was available for us and we had to come to Richmond right away to have a look. I wasn't looking forward to it because I've always hated the flats and the negative connotation that comes with living in them. But I was pleasantly surprised when we got there. Our flat is on level 20 (the very top level) which recently got completely rebuilt so everything is very new and modern. It's a really big improvement from the other flats and I'd say it's even better than the house we're currently living in. I've lived too long without an oven so I'm pretty excited to start cooking and baking things! Theres some things we'll have to sacrifice from living in the flat but all in all I'm so happy and excited to move in!


lunch



Friday 28th November 
Went to Richmond again to officially sign the papers, get the keys and move in a small number of our belongings. But yeah continuing on, we're going to have to give up a couple, if not all of our dogs because it'd cause too much of a disturbance for the neighbours and also our flat would get dirty so easily :( Obviously there will be no more house parties and loud music. I'm going to bump into random richmond ppl while coming in and out of the flats (ffs ceebs). The flat is nice but it isn't as spacious as a normal house so I'd only be able to have a small number of people over. Now thinking about it, I'm actually going to miss living in the west side.

lunch/richmond has the best fob rolls 

breakfast 


Saturday 29th November
Went to Hungs 18th in Reservoir fairly early since we had to leave early to go to Calvin and Davids. We got to Hungs and no one was there lmao. I was just so fkn happy cause he had nuggets and his chicken was also sooo yummm. Lisa brought smirnoff so had some drinks with her and then Julia and I cabbed it all the way back to Cairnlea. It only cost around 50 dollars which I didn't expect. CD's party was probably the best house party I've ever been to. Jesse killed it with the music and I was so happy that 3fagz came otherwise I would've been alone. It was funny cause everyone was so intimidating that no one went into the middle of the d floor lol. Spit roast was also sooo good.

obsessed with this lipliner

bitch wearing my jacket 

fk yo shit

<3 <3 <3





Sunday 30th November 
Couldn't decide whether to go to Feiyads or not so I just ended up going to Springy to visit the faggot. I came at around 8ish and the weather was still hot at that time... We ordered pizza which went down so well omg. Got driven home and can't believe I'm almost 19 and still get my left and rights mixed up hahaha. But v grateful for the drive home xoxox :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment