About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Thanhs 18th
Beforehand I went to DBN with uyenigz and Lil soon joined us. We had green tea ice-cream n caught up on goss. Afterwards we had planned to go rollerblading but it turns out they were going to close soon so then we opted to go thrift shopping. Was a bit pointless since we didn't buy anything, but luckily there was a kfc close by. Lil n Uyen came back to mine and we caked our faces. Then mum drove Julia and I to Thanh's house, I love west side parties cause they're always only a short distance from home. The food was so good, especially the sausages and kebab meat omg. I brought a whole bottle of Henny n we finished it all ffs, got quite drunk but no ragrets. When will I ever get sick of going to lg parties hahaha.

when ur packages arrive :')

#productplacement





Lisa's 18th
Sadly had to miss out on Bao's which is so annoying because Lisa's party didn't even start until 9:30   :( Anywho idk what was happening bc music didn't start until after the cake was cut (usually ppl cut the cake after partying for a lil bit?!?!). It was still fun tho, had some shuff n hakk battles with lbs. Didn't drink as much because I was so tired from the night before. It was also rly hot so thankfully Lisa had an aircon on the D floor.  



No comments:

Post a Comment