About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 21 July 2014

bc everyones doing it

1.How many pets do you own?
I have 3 dogs: Rue, Fluffy and our most recent puppy we named Tofu heheeh
2. What’s your least favorite season?
Autumn
3. Do you prefer to text or call?
I prefer text
4. Morning or night?
Live for da night lyf yo
5. Do you like tacos?
Yes I do, the ones from Salsas are yum
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'd like to say I'm an extrovert but at times I can be an introvert as well
7. What’s your favorite dessert?
Recently tried sticky date pudding and I luv it so much omg, and brownies <3 
8. Do you enjoy walks?
Yes even though I never go for walks hahahaah
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
I use fb everyday, its pretty bad (wat am i doing with ma lyf)
10. Can you roll your tongue?
No :(
11. What’s your “lucky” number?
7
12. Are you scared of anything?
Scared of heights and certain insects and death 
13. Big mac or big whopper?
BIG MACCCCCC
14. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
I probably would!!
15. Are you a heavy drinker?
I can take alcohol well as long as I've had a meal before drinking
16. Would you forgive someone for cheating?
I'd forgive but never forget (ooooo killem)
17. Do you like to read?
Yes but recently I haven't found the time to get stuck into a book
18. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be?
My mum or sister
19. Dogs or cats?
DOGGSSSSSSSS
20. What’s something you hate?
I hate lgs. AHHAHAH #kiddingnotkidding

21. Are you a worry wart?
I definitely am! I worry too much over situations going wrong
22. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes
23. Rap or pop?
Rap
24. Do you like math?
H8 it
25. Love or lust?
Love
26. Do you remember lyrics easily?
Yes! After a couple plays of the song
27. What was/is your favorite school subject?
Psych!!
28. Do you like tattoos?
Lovee them, I want one so bad fml
29. What music are you listening to right now?
Currently my spotify is playing Haunted by Marlo
30. Are you allergic to anything?
Im allergic to dustmites
31. Do you like rainy days?
Yes it can be rly relaxing :3

No comments:

Post a Comment