About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Another week of holidays gone

Wednesday 16th
Got driven to Uyens and we went to go buy kfc and some more baking supplies from Coles. We commenced baking and I think it took around a couple hours when everything was done. The sticky date pudding turned out soooo good and quite a lot of time was spent with the presentation of the dish. I think master chef has had too much of an influence on Lil! Lmao We also made creme caramel which turned out alright as well considering we'd made 6 and it only costed 2 dollars for the box. (Desserts by Night sells their creme caramels for 11 dollars omg). After eating we kbed in Uyens room and I got picked up around 7ish.



10/10 the pudding was lovely and moist


Thursday 17th
Dad drove da fam to this opshop near Upfield station?!?!? I should really get the address of the place because its the best op shop that I go to. I now have all my winter jackets and knits sorted after this trip hehehe. Will post pics of the items soon :3



Friday 18th
Lanna came over at around 7/8 and then we drove to Trans house to pick up the Will Atkinson tickets. I swear never in my life has it been this difficult to fkn buy tickets to an event. Moshtix you are shit. We stopped by at liquor land and I bought Becca a bottle of Jager. Then we drove to her apartment in South Yarra and I met her boyf for da first time and I swear his voice was so different to what I had imagined. We had pres (I was literally the only one drinking) and took selfies and I really want a go pro now. Then Lanna drove us to Room 680 which just brings back classy memz of mhs social. There was quite a lot of older looking white people at room which was different, but it was fun nevertheless!!





Saturday 19th
The whole fam went to Epping for a birthday and there was sooooo much food. They had 2 spit roasts, massive boxes of kfc, bun rieu, sashimi, greek salad #froth. I only came for the food and so after eating I got really tired and fell asleep Hahaha.



Sunday 20th
Uyenlil came over and then we went out to buy "healthy" alternatives to what we usually eat on Sundays. We went to the biggest coles that I've ever been to (it was somewhere in the west), and we bought cheese, crackers, paté and antipasto ingredients. Then we went back to my house and put everything onto a wooden board and we drank white wine and it was a perf winters night tbh.



Monday 21st
RMUG had a catch up, I met up with Thao n Mk at Footscray station and we went to Savers to kill time. Lily soon came afterwards and she found these white mum jeans that I'm so in love with heheh thnx gurl. After thrifting we walked to Footscray milking station and I thought there'd be a wider selection of food but it was mainly just different varieties of poached eggs. Still demolished it bc i was hungry as fuq. Then we trained back to my house and kbed once more. 


Btw the salmon fillet was really good!!!

Tuesday 22nd
Uyen came over at 9:30 and then we headed to Anths house which is actually so close to my house (approx an 8 minute drive). Sean then came and then fat Andy and Leon. We then waited another 2 hours for the rest to come so we could start the movie. We watched The Last Exorcism which I've already seen so it wasn't climatic or scary at all Hahahha. We then started watching The Unborn which I hadn't seen but I also didn't find it scary. I think I've become immune to horror movies lel. Had to leave halfway during the movie and I ended up getting home around 2:30. 





Good news: I think my parents are finally loosening up heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment