About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Saturday 21 June 2014

In my last post I mentioned that Julia got her septum. Well mum literally found out about it the day after she got it, and dad just found out today. Julia u r a shitc*nt. Mum talked to me about it and I quote: 

"I don't mind the normal nose piercings but the one Julia has is ugly"
"I don't mind the normal nose piercings"
"I don't mind the normal nose piercings"

Comment/like/subscribe if u think I should get a nose piercing or if you think I'd suit it or not!!!!!!!
Omg i'm like seriously contemplating getting it fuq.

4 comments:

  1. OMFGGGGG WTF IF I WERE U I WOULD BE SHITTING RAINBOWS OF HAPPINESS. I WANT A NOSE PIERCING SO BADLY SO PLS JEN GET ONE FOR ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHAHAHAH I've never wanted a nose piercing but since she lets I kinda want one now! Mk your nose would seriously look so perf with a piercing

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll think about it eheheh but thnx for da comment Doris!! Hope you went well with exams!!!!

      Delete