About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Saturday 4 January 2014

I have not been on blogger for so long, so now its time to catch up on everyones blogs which feels annoying but satisfying and also motivate myself to blog about my holidaysssss. First awf dis be for my sluzzas since you asked for a bday wish list. For some you may think i'm really materialistic but w/e, because possessing these things will make me happy ok?!!
**This list is updated because I've added more things HAHHAH**
  • Triangl bikini in "Molly Rosewolf
  • The Balm's Nude Tude eyeshadow palette or the Naked 2 palette
  • Windsor Smith's Depth sandals in white
  • Macbook (but dat aint happenin anytime soon)
  • White coloured or a nicely printed quilt cover set 
  • Bumble and Bumble Surf spray 

No comments:

Post a Comment