About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 18 November 2013

Tv shows/Movies I've watched

  • Shawshank Redemption, defs recommend 
  • The Social Network
  • The Mortal Instruments City of Bones
  • Shutter Island (Has Leo Dicaprio and he is perf once again 10/10)
  • Memoirs of a Geisha
  • The Departed (Leo Dicaprio again haha but the storyline is so fkn twisted)
  • The Dark Knight (only watched it for Heath)
  • American History X storyline is so amazing 
  • Inception (Leo and Joesph togetha is so good 10/10)
  • The Purge
  • The Walking Dead season 4 I can not even omg 
  • Ja'mie Private School Girl actually got me through exams Lol
  • Korean drama called That Winter the Wind Blows and idk if its because I hadn't watched a drama since forevs but I did not enjoy it at all and the main girl in it really pissed me off
  • I am now starting the show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo hahaha cannot wait to see how ridic it is

No comments:

Post a Comment