About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Sunday 17 November 2013

Guess whos back, back again

EXAMS ARE OVER AND ITS TIME TO UPDATE THIS FERAL BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've missed complaining about my life on this Hahahha yayayay I'm going to start off with a to do/to buy list for these holidays! (P.s. some of these things are actually quite personal but thought I'd want to share it anyway) Does anyone still even check up on this blog? Lol

To buy:

  • Triangl bikini or just any new bikinis for summer omg 
  • Future ticket
  • Avicii ticket
  • Electric run ticket
  • Runners for electric run
  • Macbook 
  • Braces (ok srsly when is this even going to happen)
  • Birthday present for Thao
  • Christmas presents for da fam
To do:
  • Go to da dermatologist to fix up my shitty skin and get my beauty spot surgically removed
  • Book optometrist appointment for new glasses and contacts
  • Beg parents to let me go to Zhangs wedding
  • Hungs birthday, Lisa and Stevens birthday, Thaos birthday also plan my birthday. I have no idea what to do for my 18th :(
  • Join a gym
  • Sign up for youth allowance
  • Get my learners HAHHA
  • And leave Melbourne preferably to Rye with my sluts

No comments:

Post a Comment