About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wot I got up to yesterday

Went to the city to buy my formal stuff. I still haven't gotten everything omg I may just kill myself. I bought eyelashes (buy one get one free at priceline!), a lip liner, sticky bra, undies to wear under my dress (tmi but idc) because wearing a white dress is so damn annoying since everything shows. And a desperately needed iphone case for 2 dollars and those lanterns from typo to sex up my room for 5 dollars. Lol ily sales, jk i just can't afford full priced items.

To the gat: u drain my life, actually ended up guessing majority of the math questions hahaha.

Tomorrow=death for me. Literally winging both my practice exams for chem and bio, but I'll be one happy gurly when its all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment