About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 20 June 2013

Slightly delayed but yay for formal!!

Currently suffering from post formal depression. Every time that I have nothing to do or I'm on the train I find myself just going through all the photos on my phone from formal and then just feel really empty lawl. It was actually such a fun/ intense/ stressful/ exhilarating night. Pres at Crown towers started at 4:30 but trust me to be late. I rocked up my hair still in braids and with half my makeup done. Then I ditched anth (soz gurl) to change, finish my makeup and take out my braids so I could tame my poodle like hair Hahahha kinda regret not begging mum to pay for profesh hair. And then I ate a shit load of pringles because I hadn't eaten a proper meal the whole day. We then made our way to The Regal Ballroom in Northcote via our classy maxi cab HAHA. Was once again extremely late (we came late last year as well), because everyone else had already been served their entrees. Everyone looked god damn amazing, one girl had the same dress as me lol  I looked better tbh  HAHAHAHAH just kidding gurl............ ok I'm not.

Food was way better this year and overall the vibe was better because I think the dj was better even though he looked pretty old and kept replaying the song Get Lucky (it's a great song but pls don't replay it like 10 times). My heels really started to hurt towards the end, and highlight of the night was definitely the free photobooth and being with all the people I love ehheeheh. Afterwards we got another cab back to crown and then all changed into our afterparty gear. So we basically had a pre afterparty before the afterparty LOL. Ended up not going to ap because dad picked me up too early but it was a fun night nonetheless.


lovers 

nightlyf

all class in the toilets

idk why these photos have rotated
amigos 5lyf
Val in action




AHHAHAHAHHA U FKN KILL ME

fave azns

No comments:

Post a Comment