About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Friday 18 January 2013

Growing up Asian in Australia

I've gotten bored of this book already and it's only been 4 pages lol. Why do schools assign you with really shitty books so you feel even more unmotivated to do school work. Speaking of school work its been a week and I still can't seem to complete these bio questions, not to mention my hundreds of methods and chem questions and the English oral. God I hate orals. I would actually rather write 10 essays (no bullshit) than have to do one oral.

This is basically just a really random post as I lie hear in bed, my eyes getting incredibly droopy but I feel as if I should blog about my interesting (ye okay not rly) day.

Woke up at 12 and then decided to be healthy so I made a salad for breakfast. heres a rough recipe if you'd like to recreate my 5star quality masterchef wife material dish.
Ingredients: lettuce, tomato, olives (seriously don't understand how people can hate olives), cucumber, canned tuna, beet root. For the dressing you'll need honey, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper.
Method: throw everything into a bowl and mix. It should look a little something like this! Hehehehe. (Actually got up and cooked something that wasn't two minute noodles)


No comments:

Post a Comment