About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Friday 18 January 2013

Continuing on

I strangely had enough will power to eat healthy for the entire day. It was a really refreshing change but I don't think I could do it every day. So for snacks I had grapes, a nectarine, a slice of cheese. For dinner mum made rice noodle soup which I think is healthy? And then for a midnight snack I had 2 minute noodles lol but accompanied it with lettuce and an egg for protein. Also drank heaps of water because my skin is breaking out like the biggest bitch right now. My skin hasn't been this bad for a while. Fuqlyf.

On a brighter note I spent a couple hours watching winter sonata which is the most depressing Korean drama in the history of Korean dramas. I had forgotten how good it was, like half a box of tissues were already gone by ep 3. Please someone anyone watch it so I can rant about it and cry and laugh and omg just watch it. Defs going to force my parents to watch it.

Also another thing that has been consuming my life recently is #instafuckinggram. I guess it was the wrong time to join because I'm actually addicted. Not good for my last year of vce. It's just so easy to stalk people and come to think of it I'm stalking people right now as we speak and I'm not even ashamed to admit that.

Someone take this iPhone away from me. Jokes I love you babe, don't ever leave me.
P.s. fuq u chem

No comments:

Post a Comment