About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 20 December 2012

Yesterdayyyy

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAJSHJAHSJASHHJ



AHAHHAHAHAHAJHHJAJAJAJHJAJAH CINDY

Trying to be healthy by telling the waiter to leave out the whipped cream.




Had an early gathering for Thaos birthday seeing as I can't make it to her actual party. Cindy Lisa Julia and I met up earlier to find her a present. She wanted a nice black handbag so we ended up buying one from Sportsgirl. I think I cried several times going through the shops because there were so many good things on sale but I only had money for food. So then we met up with lamb and we headed to crazy wings and seriously demolished it. My cravings for it has been settled (for now) and then we went to passionflower for dessert. Love their pancakes omg. Afterwards we went to that little fake grass area at mc and then bumped into jennyyyyy. It was a great day spent with people who I hadn't seen in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment