About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 20 December 2012

I thought I hadn't shopped that much these holidays..

Things I've accumulated over these holidays

Today I went to Northland to buy some essentials for our roadtrip/camping trip to Adelaide on Monday. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it but yes I'll be leaving on Christmas Eve and coming back after a week. I don't know what the fuck I'm going to be doing in Adelaide but dad said he'd make sure that he'd find someone to take me around for Boxing Day shopping. Because there is no way in hell I'd be missing Boxing Day. It's seriously the most important day of the year in my book. So the purpose in going was to buy a tent but we bought everything else except a tent. I can't remember the last time I went to Northland but it has actually improved considerably. The sales are so much better than in the city and they have all of the main stores now! Bought myself two pairs of wedges, lol lyk srsly who needs a man when you can have shoes?!









Water bra and lace bralette!



Thanks mum for the new bedding!!!!!

The wedges that I bought today



  • Rubi wedges $15 dollars each
  • Cotton on body water bra $10 (So damn comfortable omg)
  • Cotton on body lace bralette $5 (great 4 gals who are on the slightly smaller side)
  • Cotton on body black bikini bottoms $15
  • Topshop high low tank $20
  • Sportsgirl printed tee $15
  • Glassons sandles $15
  • Maybelline mascara 2 for $15
  • Rimmel nude lipstick (fave)
  • Rimmel nude lipliner
  • Kate Moss fuchsia lipstick $8
  • Maybelline eyeliner $8
  • Loreal liquid liner $25 (extremely worth it, this eyeliner is amazing)
  • Sportsgirl spiked bracelet $5
  • Sportsgirl studded belt $5
  • Typo skull ornament $2
  • Typo clock $5
  • Treasure Yourself book $25 (lol such a ripoff buying books at a bookstore, this exact same book was at Kmart for $18)

No comments:

Post a Comment