About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Sunday 23 September 2012

Saturdayyyy

  • Woke up really early to go to an opp shop with mum and dad. Apparently there was knitwear for one dollar and it was just a really good opp shop in general. It was in Broadmeadows, in some sort of factory/warehouse. So it was really big and I think I'm going to go every couple of weeks because its now my most favourite shop. And I liked it because there wasn't many people so there was still good items. I'll try take photos of the things I bought.
  • After that we went to pick up Julias friend and then headed to Melbourne Central to meet up with everyone else for her birthday. We decided to watch Hotel of Transylvania even though I had wanted to watch The Watch. The movie was alright but I think I'm just too old for childrens movies now, with the exception of the classic Disney movies which I will always love.
  • After the movie we went to eat at Nandos and then made our way to Galactic Circus for a game of Lazer Tag. We had to wait 30 minutes for another group to finish so being typical Asians, we battled it out on the DDR machines.
  • And is it me, or is there always some random white cock blocking team who manages to be in the same game as us and takes the game wayy too seriously, like they're in the army or something. 
  • Me and Julia then got picked up from the city and then we went to a massive party held in a primary school hall in St Albans. They did not make enough food, but all was good when the dj played Gangnam style! That made my night, which makes me so excited for my babys 18th on Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment