About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Sunday 23 September 2012

Friday

  • Finished at 12:30 and was picked up from school by mah homegurl
  • We caught up on life and for my very first time, went to eat at a Sushi Train. I think i spent the first 15 minutes trying to decide which dish to eat because they all looked so good and I wanted to spend my money wisely considering the dishes were $3.50 each.
  • Then we headed to melbourne central to buy Cindys present.
  • Thao left to see her school friends and I was left to wonder around the city alone :'((((
  • I tried to buy Julias present but then the place had sold out of the thing I was going to buy. 
  • So I settled with studying at State since I had a couple of hours to kill, but then my parents told me to come home to eat so yahhh.
  • And it felt so fucking good to not have to sleep early or do any Viet homework because I convinced my parents that we weren't doing anything for that lesson, even though Pete had arranged for us to do a practice oral for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment