About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Amazing weekend

Saturday

  • I had to wake up at 5am. I don't think I've ever woken up that early so I was clearly feeling tired on the bus trip to the snow. Several families all squashed into the bus that we hired and we soon drove to Mt. Bulla which took around 3 hours. The kids were rowdy from the excitement, so I think the adults were happy to get off the bus when we arrived. It was awkward at first because I had no idea what I was doing. But it was extremely fun when we all had snow ball fights together and went tobogganing. I expected it to be way colder, but I actually started heating up under all the layers of clothes, hence me looking like a marshmallow in the photos. On our way back, we ordered chicken and chips and kbed back at one of my family friends house and watched Karate Kid. 


Bitches attacking me


This photo does not do justice for the amazing view



Sunday
  • Woke early once again to meet Lisa and Cindy at Flinders. We went to Maccas for some breakfast and the McMuffin tasted ridiculously amazing probably because I haven't had Maccas in ages. We then headed to Melbourne Uni and spent most of our time hunting for freebies and uni boys. I spent like 5 minutes grabbing the info booklets for the courses that I was interested in and then spent the rest of my time walking around aimlessly because I suck at reading maps. Highlight of the day was probably running into Val and Mel, and when some Melbourne High guy said Cindy was hot and asked for her number (AHHAHAHAHAH I will find out who you are). We left the uni quite early to go eat and shop around at Melbourne Central, and to chill at State!






No comments:

Post a Comment