About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 24 April 2012

VIETNAM 2012!!!!!!!


On the planee


Ft. someones armpit..



Okay so this trip was extremely unexpected. My Grandpa passed away on Good Friday on the holidays and we managed to get tickets on Saturday night. I had fucking work until 9 so I didn't get to pack until then. We flew on Sunday and I was quite excited but nervous since I hadn't been to Vietnam in so long! The plane ride was really good, I loved the "tv in the seat" and ended up watching like half of the movies on it. I should've packed heaps of long pants because my legs were a favourite for all the mozzis. Everyone over there was so nice and welcoming, and even though it was awkward at the start, I soon grew closer to all my cousins through playing cards (with betting money) Hahah. I ate so many weird foods like rat, snake and frog... They honestly all tasted like chicken. I went to my Grandpa's funeral, which we travelled to by this long boat and also motorbikes. Which makes me want a boyfriend who owns a motorbike. It was SO HOT over there. Like 30+ degrees every day which was probably the reason why I started to get pimply :(( So I didn't take many photos apart from the last day and the first day LOL. Going to Vietnam makes me feel so fucking lucky to live in Australia, because some of the people were fascinated by the things that we find so normal, like laptops and ipods. My cousins were addicted to playing bubble trouble on Julia's laptop. HAHHAHA, but I had the best time and apparently we're going again in September holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment