About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Formal update!


My partner is Cindy.
I went with her to find a dress and yes, I've found a dress!!!
It's red and now I just need to get all the other shit: heels, jewellery, clutch, makeup stuff.
I don't know what to do with my hair. Up or down? Straight or curled?
Formal is in 3 weeks.
I'm spending so much money, fml.

An interesting story about my dress. There was only size 6 and size 10. So I tried size 6 and it was so so tight, I could barely zip it up, but somehow I managed to, with Cindy's help. It was the first time I ever felt fat. I'll probably not eat allot on the formal day otherwise I will actually look pregnant in the dress since it's so tight. And there was a small rip on the hip which Cindy pointed out, and we both thought that I had made the rip... which I hadn't. It was already there which was why it was half price. But I bought it anyways since mum said the rip could easily be fixed ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment