About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 26 December 2011

Holidays to do list-Updated again

  • Buy peoples birthday presents/plan outfits for the parties (Selin, Aslihan, Thao, Myself)
  • BSC shopping date at Higpoint (need to buy my dress for the wedding. LOL WEDDING DRESS~)
  • BSC rehersals at Sunshine studio
  • Get the Bakers delight job  (Fuck Bakers Delight, I'm now a Grill'd gurl!!)
  • Sell and  buy all my books for next year
  • Get my FREE school laptop from the Government
  • JumpOff?
  • BEACHBEACHBEACHBEACHBEACH
  • Hannahs wedding. OHMYFUCK SO PUMPED. I LITERALLY HAVE NOT BEEN TO A WEDDING IN 10 YEARS.  
  • Christmas, apparently my parents are getting me an Ipad2 (they're probably just telling me that to make me feel better)
  • $$$ BOXING DAY SALESSSSSSS $$$ Need to start saving up 
  • New years!! 2012
  • Study and do VCE homework
  • Eat frozen yoghurt/smoothies and crazy wings (MASSIVE CRAVING FOR ALL OF THESE)
  • Catch up on dramas since I haven't been watching any lately
  • Organise my birthday plans and wishlist
  • Go to the movies more often
  • Vietnamese New Year, which means Rich Fest and LIXI
  • Shop like crazy (dresses, skirts, bikinis, clutches, wedges/heels, sequinned/glittery shit, colourful shit)
  • Sort out my bank details
  • Try to see as many people as possible
  • Lilys welcome home outing
  • Eat like crazy- try to gain weight
  • Catch up with Mel
  • Book an appointment with the optometrist and buy new glasses
  • Grill'd (very first shift) this Wednesday
  • Get a new piercing/s
  • Finish off dramas-Im a flower too and Baker King
  • Eat healthier food to cleanse the body
  • Go somewhere with the fam bam (zoo, museum,aquarium)
  • Do something new to my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment