About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 26 December 2011

BOXING-FUCKING-DAY.

Pedo bear
Thao's period blood...
OUR RUBBISH!!!
Didn't buy much..
Set my alarm at 6, but I obviously could not get up that early because of my holidays sleeping pattern. Fell back to sleep and woke at at 8:30. Got ready and left the house at 9:15. Met up with Cindy, Thao and Lisa at Flinders and set off for Spencer St. DFO. On the tram, we exchanged Christmas cards and talked about our inner most fellingz. When we got there, we sat down and Thao opened her present that Cindy and I bought for her. Couple hours later, I found myself buying a dotti magenta skirt, maroon rubi wedges, nude rubi wedges, forever new glitter pumps (a tad small, I need to stretch it out), forever new woven handbag, Typo buffalo A4 diary and 5 typo pens. Then we went back to MC to eat Lord of the Fries, and met up with Phuong and sexy Steven. Did some more shopping and I bought Garnier BB cream, Face shop nail polish, Cotton On blazer, Ice maroon denim shorts and a Temt gold dress. After MC, we went to Crazy wings and stopped by at the korean  drama store to spy on cute guys and korean celebz. I finally satisfied my cravings for crazy wings. They tasted so fucking good. After eating, we went to QV to do some more eating, from the Tutti Frutti frozen yoghurt place. I swear it's so overpriced, but it's so worth it. We headed off to  MC again(by then, it was so bloody crowded) to do more shopping and to meet up with the other whorebags that didn't bother to come and meet up with us. All together we spent 9 hours in the city shopping...
So basically I satisfied my food cravings and shopping cravings. Unexpectedly ran into some people, and met up with people that I hadn't seen in ages. Good asss day. Planning to do more shopping tomorrow with todays leftover money.

No comments:

Post a Comment