About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year guys!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday 27th Dec 
Lilfrey picked me up and we went to Gavins house for a small gathering/bbq. It was fun and really chilled! The pizza was so good but sad that there was only a little bit left by the time we came. I used a selfie stick for the first time and now I really want one for myself. Mk got fked and there was a specific guy that was so damn annoying and retarded. I'm sorry but some ppl just really get on my nerves and he is one of them lmao. We played uno and I remember having to drink heaps of shots as penalties but thank god I didn't die.








Sunday 28th Dec
Remember it being really hot on this day. Met up with "Duyen" at the bball courts near the flats and we played for a bit. Then we headed to Jinda Thai for their crepe cakes and ice cream and just thinking about it now makes me salivate HAHAH. Went to Super Bowl afterwards because we craved for something savoury. Had a gr8 bonding sesh with lilfrey. We were going to go to ikea after eating but then discovered it was closed so we opted to go to Mks instead.


Tuesday 30th Dec
Uyen and Lil came over and we decided to go try desserts at this restaurant on Swan st but it was closed :( Luckily Nutrition Bar was on the same street. But then again I found it really pricey for what it was. A smoothie was around $10 (so not worth it). It felt good eating something healthy for a change tho. Next we did some shopping at Bardot factory outlet and I found 2 really nice tops to wear for NYE and NYD. Lil also found the nicest leather jacket which was the best bargain. Woolworths was where we went to after, and we bought cheese, bread, pancake mix and feasted at my place. Uyen soon left so I watched Gone Girl with Lil and holy shit that movie is so scary/mind fking.





Wednesday 31st Dec
Got ready to attend a family party in Coburg. Mum then drove me to Baos place where we did the most random spontaneous shit. We made choc truffles and played table tennis HAHAHA. Then bought pizza and went to this lookout place to see the fireworks. It was such a chill nye compared to previous years but I loved every bit of it!

NYE #OOTD (Jeans: Topshop, Vneck top: Bardot)






Thursday 1st Jan
Trained it to Springy and then finished getting ready at Cindys. I was so excited for Above & Beyond because I've waited for it for ages. We then trained it into the city and it was good that the venue was only a short distance from Flinders. I was sceptical about the venue at the start because the lawn/grass area was on a slope, but it ended up being really good because it was outdoors so I didn't sweat at all, the weather was perfect and it wasn't too packed either. My favourite moment was probs during Satellite bc my feels lvl peaked and I ended up crying hahahahahah. It was such an amazing experience and I'm so devo that its over now :(






"Theres no hangover some group therapy can't heal ;)" 


sensualise tho



Friday 2nd Jan
The weather was really good for the beach so thnx to lilfrey again for driving us to St Kilda beach. I used to really hate St Kilda beach bc of the smell and how dirty it was. But it was surprisingly really nice yesterday and the sunset was amazeeee. We took so many photos, just relaxed and I silently had reflection time (@uyenigz). I want to go back again and go to Lunar Park at night because it looked so pretty when we walked past it.


#candid

#titanic #lilystoes





No comments:

Post a Comment