About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Saturday 27 December 2014

Tuesday 23rd December
Walked the doggies and we happened to come across a sausage sizzle. Was so happy when we found out it was actually free!!! Afterwards we went to Lisa Nguyens flat to spend the Christmas Eve. We made reasonably healthy food and just kbed and watched rap videos. I swear Lisa is actually a black girl trapped in an asian girls body lmao. It was such a non-exciting Christmas Eve compared to previous years -___-




Wednesday 24th December
Shopped for Thaos birthday presents in the city. It was so busy but I managed to get everything. Was so worried that Thao wouldn't like some of the gifts but I guess its the thought that counts. Met up with Uyen and then we trained back to Richmond to try out Jinda Thai! I was not disappointed, the cake was soooooo yum. Creamy but not too rich, and I luvd the texture of the layered crepes. Definitely coming back to try their savoury dishes. We then walked to woolies to buy baking things, bc I wanted to make brownies and Julia wanted to make choc truffles for Thaos bday. Uyen was the first person to see our new flat even tho my room is the only room thats ready.



one day after my bday :)))))


Thursday 25th December
Christmas Day!!!!!!!!! Trained it to Keilor Plains then was picked up by Lil and Jeff to go to Thaos place. I literally hadn't been to her house in a whole year so it felt good to be in Melton again and around her fam. The food was so good, I ate too much tbh. Presents were unwrapped and we had a solid karaoke sesh. Got hungry again so we went outside to demolish the lamb on the spit. Had so many feelz while we were eating it since it's BSC tradition to eat a lamb off the spit and I hadn't done it with them in 5eva :') Was a good night spent with my fave ppl and hbd to my lover!!!!!!






Friday 26th December
Did not go Boxing day shopping since I am so fkn povo right now. Spent the day at home and then went to dinner with Julia at a nearby korean restaurant called Seoul Soul. I was quite disappointed at the dish I ordered, (guys don't get the beef stew/hotpot). But their ddeokbokki was the best that I've ever tried!! The rice cakes weren't overcooked, and still had a chewy texture which I really enjoyed. Also it wasn't too sweet compared to other places that I've tried so it wasn't as sickening.

deep fried prawn dumplings 


No comments:

Post a Comment