About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 5 November 2014

MAJIK FKN CITY

  • Beforehand I had gotten 3 hours of sleep because my biology exam was at 8:30am and I had stayed up to do some last minute cramming
  • I was fkn ceebs n tired and just wanted it over with tbh
  • I feel like i was more prepared for the exam last sem so I'm praying for a pass :(
  • Went home, ate and then headed straight to bed
  • Woke around 4 and started to get ready 
  • Got driven to Docklands and the sluts made me wait half an hour obamaself
  • The vibes at majik were rly good and it felt like the night kept going on for ages because it started pretty early 
  • Bumped into becca n ma lbs 
  • I swear I probably lost like 5 kilos from dancing 
  • My lower back and shoulders are aching so bad 
  • Favourite sets were probably Khomha, Beat Service and Andy Moor 
  • When Beat Service opened with Touch Me #froth



No comments:

Post a Comment