About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 19 June 2014

o m g (part 1)

Correct me if I'm wrong but the last time I blogged about my life was around the time of my 18th (which means 6 months have passed)?!!??!!! It has been way too long and I've legit missed blogging. So so sooo many things have happened and I don't even know where to start, so I'll probs just break this post into categories.

Uni
  • We've all come really far since the beginning of uni! I remember first stepping into Melbourne Uni on Academics Advice Day (or was it O-week?), and feeling so incredibly refreshed. It was such a great feeling to begin something new, and create new memories and experiences with different people. During O-week I volunteered for Aa (Australiasian Association), which is basically one of the biggest clubs at uni. And it's kind of sad to admit this but Aa makes uni so much more fun, it's also helped me meet way more new people (from events like the camp, boat cruise, paint party) and so I did become friends with some of Melbourne's most ratchet girls aka #RMUG. Luv u gals 5eva.
  • Just for u guys who are still in high school, uni requires A LOT more self motivation in all aspects such as going to your lectures and tutorials, doing self study at home (which is really important so you're not fucked for exams at the end of the semester). But yeah silly me, I did not pay attention to any of this and I remember just kbing after uni with the usual ppl or even skipping classes all together. (Major ragrets) So yeah if I fail any of my subjects this semester I may need to repeat it which costs money and time huhuuhuuuuhhuuh. Also you tend to spend a lot during the week on food and shopping since it's so close to the city so bring your own lunches at home to save money, and also its okay to repeat outfits!!! (bc none rly cares HAHAH).
  • Note: if you're planning to do Bachelor of Science then don't expect any hot guys, because there are none. Lmao
Social Life
  • Its just been the usual in the last 6 months, the same old lg parties (which are fun ok pls dun judge). FUTURE MUSIC FESTIVAL!!!!! It was my first time going to an over age festival and it was really fun! On the day it was so hot so I didn't go all out until it started getting darker. 
  • Then the weekend after fmf was Aa camp and it was such a gr8 experience. It had fun/lame activities and the getting drunk part and dressing up in costumes was a highlight of mine. Feiyad played into the early mornings and literally I danced all night on the first night, but then koed on the second night (had no idea goon could get u completely fucked lol)
  • The weekend after camp I'm pretty sure was Tom and Jonos, I found this party ok. I just remember being mked for some reason. Maybe it was because of this one drunk lg that kept running around and bumping into me. Oh and I've learned new vocab in the past 6 months (mked=mood killed).
  • Electric Run was basically just a 5km track around flemington race course with pit stops along the way of cool lights and scenery, and at the end of the track was a little rave but with shit music. I wouldn't pay 60 dollars to do it again tbh, but it was a fun experience!!
  • Then came boat cruise...You know how there's always that one girl that gets drunk before everyone else, well yeah I was that one girl. Fml I would've had such an amazing night if I didn't get drunk, and the boat did not make me feel any better. But yeah it was a very good night with good music, stripper poles and a beach theme!! Just some advice, have press because the drinks were totally overpriced. And special thnx to mk n thao for looking after me :')
  • Asean ball + after party: i cbfklife writing everything that happened so i'm just gonna say it was sooo fun, i had the time of my life and i have high expectations for Aa ball now. Credits to dombrahz for inviting me hehe. And also thnx to Lil n Uyenigz for being there xoxo
  • Lilys bday weekend was very fun. Thursday was round 1 and we went to play bowling and spontaneously ordered abc shots. Friday was round 2 where we went to Uncle for dinner, yum food, lovely ppl, gud vibes. Then came Saturday which was Lils apartment. Everyone basically got munted except for Dom and I. It was a fab night regardless tho. Considering getting an apartment or hotel for my 19th if i'm not povo by then.
  • Next came paint party and when we got there I remember thinking it would be a shit night since no one was there yet. It took a couple hours until eventually the club was packed and this is when it started getting good!! The paint was wet, cold and disgusting yet enjoyable. It was a ratchet night and drinks were more affordable this time but i was stupid and only bought wet pussy and jello shots which didn't do anything. 
  • Mks bday was held at Rainbow Karaoke and it was my first time so I was really rrllyyy excited. The food was actually so yum (the fish balls and fried squid #froth). We sang our hearts out to artists lyk riri, queen B and JT. The atmosphere was cosy and just so mch luv for da one n only mary-kim anes yeah!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment