About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Sunday 25 August 2013

Need to let out ma feels

I watched The Great Gatsby on Friday (it was about time) and I have been listening to this song repeatedly, even though I had downloaded and listened to it before the movie came out but omg. I actually can't express my love for Leo. He is my fave actor now, because every time he's in a movie he is srsly perf (hes' fab in Django Unchained).
After Vietschool on Saturday I was on the train heading home and I legitimately was listening to this song while staring out  into the distance of the trains' window and I started to tear up. And then Julia was sitting across from me thinking what the actual fuck.
But yeah I have #postgatsbydepression and sorry for not blogging often! Year 12 is shit and I just need an atar above a 92 so I can be happy. Even hinted my dad to wish me a good atar when he was making his bday wish today lol. Hope everyone is well and makes most of the last months of highschool, study hard!!!!!!!!!!!! xxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment