About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 18 July 2013

  •  Yesterday was quite productive (for once)
  • As soon as I got home, I started homework and didn't stop until bed time
  • I'm pretty excited for this weekend, it'll be a good break from the first week of school
  • I actually have the back of a grandma and I'm desperately needing one of those profesh massages
  • Why is it that I'm obsessed with the Great Gatsby soundtrack yet I still have not watched the movie
  • Also obsessed with the song "Un giorno per noi" sung by Josh Groban which I think was originally from romeo and juliet. Search it up guys, it's such a sad song even though I don't understand a word he's saying haha
  • Why do I still miss you lol
  • For once my skin isn't a complete mess (isn't flawless but it's getting there yay)
  • I love my puppy more and more each day. She's already learnt how tos it!!!! Still don't know what to call her doe

No comments:

Post a Comment