About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 15 July 2013

So much to blog about so little time

Herro everyone!
How were all you holidays?! (I'm talking as iff there's people reading this lol). But I basically had a pretty chilled holidays, went out a couple times but mainly stayed home and lounged around being lazy and "doing homework". Kicking myself now because I actually have a shitload to do, I'm like a chapter behind in methods omg. But here's what I did in chronological order!!

Natalie and Josh's birthday Sat 29th June
  • went to a fam friends house for a bit
  • then got driven to a hall in fkn tullamarine 
  • expected the party to be better, because people didn't start arriving until 9/10pm
  • was basically my first time going to a wog party and I didn't really enjoy it
  • bangers was played nonstop 
  • best part was when the pizza came lol
  • and i really don't appreciate you re-uploading my whole album from the party and not even giving me and julia any credit. fuq u and i'm neva gon' do shit 4 u agen.



lol


Thao comin ova Sunday 30th June
  • Remember waking up and then editing the photos from saturday
  • Then Thao came over yay! Feels like we hardly get to see each other now and even when we do it's still not enough (so cheesy but idc)
  • Made migoreng and watched Haunting in Connecticut. It wasn't that great honestly but storyline was unique
Monday 1st July
  • Think I stayed in bed most of the day hahah
  • Watched the movie Coach Carter 10/10 would definitely recommend!!!!, Channing is such a babe even when he's dressed all gangster
  • Watched Letters to Juliette because Thao had recommended it and it was so cute and romantic but then made me feel miserable when it was over
  • Watched the Hurt Locker and this was a pretty good movie also! 
Wednesday 3rd July
  • Went to my chem lecture which went for 7 hours........................................
  • It was pretty draining and the mans monotone voice did not help
  • Literally almost fell asleep at one point
 Hp date Thursday 4th July
  • Met up with Lisa and Phuong 
  • Went for a quick maccas run then headed to highpoint. Btw the macaroons at Maccas actually tasted nice!
  • Found out that my sluts (aka thao sean n anth) were coincidentally at hp as well 
  • Chilled with them for a bit then went to get my belly pierced HEHEHEAJHKJSHDKAJSDJ 
  • It was about fucking time I got it done and thanks to Lisa for paying for it ily xoxoxo
  • Had nandos 
  • ooooo and saw thaos new hair! Gurl you can defs pass for a korean now
just chillin in supre


u go gurl

April and Johns costume party Saturday 6th July
  • Went to a fam friends house 
  • Then was driven to John's house
  • Drink drank drunk
  • Never touching Smirnoff again
  • Was so good seeing and meeting new gurls n guys
  • Music was fab but was annoying because I missed out on almost half of the night
  • So glad my girl Val came heheehhe
  • Felt so nostalgic wearing my belly dancing clothes 
  • Got home and felt so shit that I didn't even wipe off my makeup omg so feral
  • John, how come you haven't accepted my tags 



haahah




City Monday 8th July
  • Actually did some solid work at state with val and julie
  • Then left to go get lunch at grill'd. Their salads are actually amazing.
  • Kazza and Eddie came after and it was really nice catching up and discussing our feelingz


TB warehouse sale Thursday 11th July
  • Woke up so early (dedicated shopper)
  • Was pretty flustered when I got there but it was a much more enjoyable experience this year because it was more organised and the warehouse was bigger. 
  • Mum said that I already had plenty of heels but that didn't stop me lawl
  • Anyone know where I can get a good pair of black boots/maybe even cutout boots for a reasonable price?! Cause their boots were still so overpriced

Puppy! Saturday 13th July
  • Parents were hosting a party so everyone was quite busy
  • A family friend randomly came and just gave us a puppy which is now my life and my baby
  • Love her so much but idk what to call her yet (pls give me suggestions because so far I have mufasa, fox and pedro HAHAHAH)

SHE SO FLUFFYYYYYYYYYYY


No comments:

Post a Comment