About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 10 June 2013

yesterdayyyy

Had tutor and it was way 2 draining. Then we went to a 1st birthday of some random family friend and they had a little buffet thing going on so we had a bit to eat before going home. Lisa and Phuong came by eventually and we went to hp for dins and then went to playtime and it was seriously such a lucky day since Lisa won the jackpot on one of those 20c coin games, so we won almost 1k tickets. (is it sad that that was the highlight of my weekend lol). Then we bought some macarons or is it spelt macaroons? Hahaha which I didn't like at first until I tried the San Churros salted caramel and cookies and cream ones and I swear that was when I fell in love. People who have not tried it are legit missing out. I understand doe since they are so fkn expensive (12 pack for 30 dollars..). But yeah it was a chilled relaxed weekend, and it felt great to not have school today. But I procrastinated like a bitch so now I'm cramming chem and bio for my prac exams on Thursday. Stressing my tits off (wot tits). Okay bye now chicas.




look horrible but i bumped into dis gal as well! yayay


pretty fuckas


heaven on earth

No comments:

Post a Comment