About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 18 April 2013

Formz

Theres only a couple months until the most important/stressful/bitchy day of the year. My year 12 formal. And I should probably start organising soon because I hate leaving things to the last minute and there's actually a whole heap of shit that I need to buy and where the hell am I going to get the money (hehe mum). So I decided to make a  list and hopefully this will help some of you other gals as well.
  • Dress (I'm getting mine online probably from Aqua by Aqua)
  • Jewellery: earrings, statement necklace
  • Shoes: black strappy heels
  • Makeup: need to buy a good red lipstick, some eyelashes, and new foundation.
  • Hair: gonna get it done at a salon.
  • Clutch: preferably black/gold
  • Contacts: prescription 
  • Tickets to the formal and afterparty
  • Hotel
  • Hummer






  • oh yeah and a date lol

No comments:

Post a Comment