About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 18 April 2013

Apologies for the absence

Holidays got the better of me and I basically spent half my time procrastinating. But here's a post on the exciting events that happened! I've actually missed blogging so much and feels good to be back even though I probably won't blog again for another month after this.

Laverton Market
So on the first Saturday of the holidays I had to wake up at fucking 4am. We drove there and waited in line and was soon allowed in, to start setting up. The other market sellers weren't really nice and were competitive which was ridiculous. We ended up selling quite allot of stuff, and Cindy Lisa and Steven came afterwards to sell their stuff as well. It was fun pumping dance music to draw in the customers and making a massive profit.. Okay I lied, we made absolutely no profit considering we sold clothes for 2 dollars each. Made me re-evaluate going shopping and buying unnecessary clothes that I'll probably only wear once.

Oh yeah and we saw Lakyn fucking Heperi  
State 
I'd planned to go to state every second day to get my work finished earlier in the holidays. I ended up only going once HAHAHA. I met up with Becca, Ange and Val. We caught up, I did minimal work and it was really refreshing seeing them outside of school.

Fishing 
Was awful. I seriously do not understand why I tag along with my parents. I can't comprehend where their passion for fishing even comes from and I don't think I ever will find out or even want to find out. We woke up bloody early and caught one fish from the entire day.

Lisa's crib 
It was quite spontaneous but it was enjoyable! This was on the second Saturday of holidays and what better way to spend it then to play a good game of Jenga (LOL i can assure u shyt waz hektik). Can't really remember doing anything else except for eating barbecued corn on the cob and pumping music from her pro speakers.

Coburg Market 
I need to revisit this market someday because some of the sellers have some really good stuff. But we didn't sell as much as we did at Laverton.

Angela's crib
Also spontaneous, and I was excited because she'd moved houses and I love going to new houses idk why. We caught up and then soon left to go see GI Joe 2 which actually left me heartbroken and devastated at the end. Well not really at the end but about 20 minutes in. For those of you who haven't seen it I don't want to ruin it for you but omg just thinking about it is getting me worked up again. Channing my babe.

ew toes

Anna's birthday lunch
Met up with lisa at mc clock and then waited for the birthday girl and everyone else. We trammed to docklands and then had trouble finding the New Quay buffet. But the food was delicious, it was the best buffet I'd been to and it was real classy! Might plan to go back again for Mothers Day coming up.

bday gurl

Long's birthday
Never again will I travel all the way to South Morang for a party omg. I never realised how far it was. Okay I didn't even know this suburb existed until after they changed the Epping train line to South Morang. Can I just say though that all the houses in South Morang are like fucking mansions. So it was on the last saturday of the holidays and the others had arrived there already. There was so much food but I didn't really eat anything because the dancefloor was calling for me. It felt so so good to dance and have fun with my fave people and for a moment just forget about school and other things that have stressed me out. But yeah it was a good end to the holidays and ily Long for giving us takeaway food!!~~



easy white chocolate

dictation lol

^___________________^


classy bathroom selfiez

No comments:

Post a Comment