About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 5 March 2013

I've neglected blogging for way too long

What is up my sluts n hoes??!!!!

Just a few things, so school has been great. I had my first Bio sac last week and I'm not sure how I went but I was just glad it's over. I have plenty of sacs coming up though, someone kill me. I'm actually enjoying this year, but I find myself being more tired especially in the mornings. So I've been trying to sleep earlier but it hasn't been working out too well.

My social life...... is nonexisent. Apart from this Friday which is when I'll be seeing my babe Steve Aoki holy fuck I can't believe it's this week. Great excuse to go buy a new outfit. And what has been up with this constant 30 degree+ weather? I'm extremely looking forward to cold weather because its a chance for me and my babe methods to snuggle in bed ^^

My skin has been absolute shit (lyk im talkin pimplez on top of pimplez, okay that was a lie) but I've gotten to the point where I actually don't care anymore. And normally I would, but I guess it's that effect that year 12 has on you. Where you just don't give a shit what you look like. But having said all that, mum still made me go to the doctors and they gave me some prescribed cream and tablets which should hopefully clear up my skin, preferably in time for Friday omg. My hair has been growing, and I swear to god that I will never cut it ever again. I just want it long for formal :'((((((((

I started a new tv series. I know it isn't the best time but I actually could not help it. Thao had recommended it ages ago and then one of the Turoczis showed me an episode and that's when I fell in love. If you're into horror and zombies and gore then this is the series for you! It's called The Walking Dead, and it's actually so so fucking good.

I think I've been shopping less frequently, but when I do then I end up buying a whole load of crap. My wardrobe has officially run out of space and so I'm hoping we find a new house soon so I can get my own room. But my parents are actually so picky when choosing houses so I doubt it'll happen sometime in this decade lol.

I'll probably make a photo post within this week when I have time so stay tuned n stay safe xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete