About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Is it sad to say that I had so much fun at goodlyf?

Lol, I think every week should have a long weekend. And I told myself that I would study and study and study on that weekend, but I did anything and everything except study. Ended up in Werribee beach on Sunday because the parents wanted to catch abalone. And then attempted to go to moomba but met up with some other sluts instead because it was way too hot. I have my chem sac tomorrow and idk why but I'm not as stressed as I should be. I also have 4 mother fucking sacs next week for english methods bio and viet omg holy lord. Praying for myself that I can get by next week because it's actually so soon until holidays!!

Todays weather was the most amazing thing and it made me real happy :)))))))))))))))))))))) Also aviciis song I could be the one makes me even more happy. And here are a few happy snaps.



gal pals










Im on a boat


Some slut and all his friends


Makes me laugh lawl, grandpa aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment