About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 25 March 2013

H8 u

Why do you have to be such a controlling and scheming person. Why do you not trust me even the slightest. I feel like I'm being treated as a 10 year old, and I seriously don't think that you'll ever stop treating me this way. It just sickens me to think that you would go to those extreme lengths just to try and catch me lying to you. Do you not believe a single word that comes out of my mouth? If I was going to go see a fucking boy then I'd make it so you'd never find out. At this rate, I am considering moving out at 19 and I'm not even scared of having to look after myself or pay for everything because I would rather go through that then have to put up with your ridiculous standards and expectations. Look around you, this isn't the god damn dark ages anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment