About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Friday 11th
  • Don't really remember the details of the day but we went on a 2 hour drive to Church Hill where we'd be staying at a family friends house for the weekend.
  • They were very welcoming and the girls and myself got a whole room to ourselves.
  • Julia and I waited a couple of hours for the Turoczis to come and then we soon had a massive reunion. Eating our hearts away, having a cute bubble bath (I haven't had one in ages, felt so amazing), photowhoring like bitches because of my new phone and almost having an allnighter because we ended up facetiming to the slut of an Aaron and and singing to each other. Such a weird night.

Only thing thats missing is a belly piercing.. oh and also boobs.

Ily bubbles


ZOMAGAWSSHHSHSH IM AWFF MA FACE

Saturday 12th

  • The men went out fishing while the women stayed home to take care of the children. Ahahahha sounds like we're a tribe or something. Well they managed to catch a whole heap of fish and eel. And then we headed off to Venus Bay. 
  • The weather was terrible but we still went into the water and caught some pippys. It was such a clean and refreshing beach but it couldn't compare to Adelaide's beaches. 
  • Getting back from the beach we were all extremely tired and hungry. Thankfully the adults had prepared a bbq and so we quickly ate, bubble bathed again and then watched Grave Encounters as our dose of horror for the night. 
  • Called Valerie because I'd missed on a party on that night and so she updated me on the dirt and then we slept earlier than the first night since we were supposedly leaving early the next morning.

CUTEST ECHIDNA EVER

Hahahah dad trying to tame the savage animals


CUTEST CRAB



lol

Sunday 13th

  • Got frustrated from waiting because we'd all finished packing and were ready to leave. Said our goodbyes and then didn't even bother to change out of my pyjamas for the car trip home.
  • Once arriving home I quickly got ready and headed to St Albans. The very first thing I see is a flood of tbs. Heaps of tbs. Too many tbs.
  • It was so great catching up with everyone and running unexpectedly into people. The best part was definitely being the 7th wheel and getting sick on one bloody ride. When will I ever learn.


ye mai lik dem lipz

ken n barbie!!

OooOOooOO

OOOooOOooOOOooOOooOOO

Just me and my sprite


ooOOooOOOoooOOoooOOooOOOooOOO

fast and furious

No comments:

Post a Comment