About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Extremely delayed but fuq it yolo


boat

Angelaaaaaaa


3 fish

AHHAHA ANGELAS FACE


Not going to enlarge this one

ur hair lookz sxc pusht bak

dat tan line


  • Left in a hurry on the 1st of Jan to drive to Yarrawonga.
  • Got lost while trying to find a camping spot and it was actually the scariest moment of my life. Getting lost in the woods kinda reminded me of the movie the Blair Witch Project.
  • We camped beside the river and there was a mini beach thing with sand so we spent some time tanning and also going for a swim (lol jk I can't swim).
  • I think I'm slowly getting addicted to tanning.
  • There were too many bugs for my liking, especially this giant bird eating moth which I swear I'm not exaggerating was the size of my palm, if not bigger.
  • Highlight was roasting the marshmallows and also going to the toilet in a hole that my parents made. Tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment