About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Saturday 5 January 2013

AP

dun mess



cookin'

all smiles!!


Car trips are the best

my lamb


bad bitchez

marilyn

skull lol

rose and sun

chinese shit and some other weird symbol

fave

why so happy for?

best

AHHHHHHHHAHAHSGHAAHAH 

family
  • Woke up and met up with the whorez extremely early. Too early.
  • It was terribly hot.
  • We basically spent half our time on the lazy river, the name explains it all.
  • Had so much fun on the slides and definitely my favourite part was getting fake tattoos. They were worth it because they were so cheap and lasted around 3/4 days. I'm seriously considering getting a real one when I'm older and when my parents aren't Nazis.
  • Great catching up with everyone and felt pretty cool that we could organize all the food and travelling without any adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment