About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Saturday 5 January 2013

Adelaide/Mt Gambier

PIPPYYYSSS


werk it

awwwwwww



lol mum n dad getting too excited


paradise

blue lake


romantic

Tu! <3




Borrowing a randoms lobster to take a photo HAHAH


crikey
  • It was actually quite refreshing going to another state. The weather in Adelaide was beautiful, not too hot and not too cold. It was so consistent unlike Melbourne weather lol.
  • We went to the beach almost every day because I went with several other family friends and they wanted to go catch seafood. I swear to god I have never seen beaches so beautiful in my life. If you ever go to Adelaide please go to the beach because it is like 100 times better than Melbourne beaches.
  • Camping outside in a persons backyard actually isn't so bad haha and apparently in Mt Gambier there are only 4 asian families so I felt pretty special getting to meet Anth and Johanna. Thanks for giving me tours around Mt Gambier!

No comments:

Post a Comment