About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 16 January 2013

17

Just spent yesterday chilling at home and answering back to the Facebook wallposts and text messages. I seriously feel extra self conscious on my birthday when I'm on Facebook and I have no idea why. I guess I don't like the attention that much, but im thankful and grateful to the people who took the time out of their day to say happy birthday.

For dinner, as a family we decided to go and try Korean BBQ for the first time. We went to the one on Victoria street and ordered kimchi soup, beef rib thingos for the BBQ and also prawns for the BBQ, squid stirfry and rice. It was definitely not the right time to wear a tight skirt, I was incredibly full towards the end. My favourite were the barbecued prawns oh my god, they were the best prawns I have ever tasted in my life. It all totalled to be a bit more than 100 dollars which I guess is alright for a dinner for four.







No comments:

Post a Comment